The Youth Leadership in Sexual and Reproductive Health Program (GOJoven), implemented by the Public Health Institute seeks applications from a diverse group of young women and men to participate in a leadership training program supported by the Summit Foundation.
Applicants for the GOJoven Fellows Program should meet the following criteria:
1. Young leaders between the ages of 18-30
2. Personal interest and commitment to promoting social change in the area of adolescent reproductive health programs, services and policies.
3. Demonstrated commitment and at least 2 years of professional experience in one or more of the following fields:
- Sexual and reproductive health and rights, including HIV/AIDS
- Youth development
- Gender and women’s empowerment
- Sustainable development, environment, and conservation
- Public policy and advocacy
- Community mobilization and development